Can you tell if I'm cold?(你能看出我是否冷吗?)
If I'm out of daydreams?(如果我从一场白日梦中醒来?)
If I lose what is loved?(如果我失去所爱之物?)
Will a new love await me?(会有一段新的爱情等待着我吗?)
I am touched by wonder(我被一个奇迹感动)
When I am blind in the dark(当我在黑暗中失去了视力)
But you drown me in daylight(但你在日光中将我淹没)
Don't swim with me darling(别与我同游,亲爱的)
I prefer the sound of you(我更喜欢你的声音)
When you are away(当你远在千里之外)
If I am left with a rose in my hand, let it die(如果我手中还存留着一朵玫瑰,就让它死去)
It's the beauty in forgotten love(这是被遗忘的爱的美丽)
And I don't care if you don't understand why I cry(
更多内容加载中...请稍候...
本站只支持手机浏览器访问,若您看到此段落,代表章节内容加载失败,请关闭浏览器的阅读模式、畅读模式、小说模式,以及关闭广告屏蔽功能,或复制网址到其他浏览器阅读!
本章未完,请点击下一章继续阅读!若浏览器显示没有新章节了,请尝试点击右上角↗️或右下角↘️的菜单,退出阅读模式即可,谢谢!